Saturday 11 June 2011

Sunday 07 Mar 2010 22:35
Inspired and terrified in equal measure by this evening's conference call for the rally participants (and the website announcing it's only 125 days to go), I have finally taken some affirmative action on the fund-raising front.
I've emailed the background to what we're doing to everyone in my hotmail address book - which hasn't been updated since around 2006 and if the number of undeliverable messages I got back are anything to go by, contains approximately 55% non-existent email addresses. Still, you never know, and if anyone sees fit to bung our Justgiving site a couple of quid as a result then it'll all have been worth it.
And if you are reading this as a result of that email - welcome! I promise the quality of the banter will improve exponentially, dependent on the size and number of donations we receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment